The 2015 ALA Conference is a three day event (October 1-3, 2015, Huntington Beach, CA) with networking opportunities and top notch speakers relevant to the lighting industry.
The American Lighting Association is a trade association representing the residential lighting industry, serving members and their customers, and working to protect and advance the industry while promoting the sale and proper application of quality lighting products.
The ALA makes it possible for companies in the lighting industry to:
- Increase their share of the market
- Develop effective public relations programs to increase consumers’ awareness of lighting and sell more products through the showroom channel of distribution
- Benefit from low-cost, convenient sales and design training opportunities
- Monitor the actions of legislative and regulatory bodies and represent the industry’s interests in negotiations
- Encourage the continuing development and proper use of safe, energy-efficient products
The association's strategic objectives are organized into three categories — Public Affairs, Education and Organization Affairs — and are updated by an executive committee each year with input from members and staff.